Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

mlunpu - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* mlunpu > Topics

Subject: Where is your heart?
Replies: 0 Views: 373

lunpu 13.09.13 - 10:54am
David Livingstone was born in 1813. When he was 9 years of age, he memorized Psalms 119. After he committed life to serve the Lord, he went to Africa as a missionary. Standing outside a cluster of African villages he said, The haunting specter of the smoke of a thousand villages has burned itself within my heart. When his dear wife Mary Moffat whom he loved so dearly contracted a deadly disease and died in Africa.
David Livingstone uttered the following words as he lowered her body into the grave, My Jesus, My King, My Life and My All, I again consecrated my life to thee. I shall place no value in anything I posses or in anything I do, except in relation to thy kingdom and thy service!
A short while later, David Livingstone himself died while on his knees. His closest African friend Mr Chuma who had carried him in sickness, carried him in sickness, carried David's body 1500 miles on foot before sending it back to England. But before that, he buried David's under a tree in Africa because that was where his heart belonged.
Where is your hear? Is it on temporary things or is it set where God wants it to be? Is your heart in regions where people have not yet heard the sweet name of Jesus? *

* mlunpu Forum

Search:
topics replies

* mlunpu

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits