Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

mlunpu - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* mlunpu > Topics

Subject: Prayer for you
Replies: 0 Views: 316

lunpu 13.09.13 - 11:46pm
If you don't know about the Lord Jesus please read on....
Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. Believe on Him and you will be saved!
If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.
For with the heart, one believes unto righteous and with the mouth, confession is made unto salvation.
For the Scripture says, whosoever believes on Him will not be put to shame: Romans 10:9-11

For attaining eternal life, pray this with me....
I am a sinner in need of a Savior. I believe Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God. I believe He sent Him to die for my sins. He took my place on the cross at Calvary. His shed blood washes away all my sins. I believe that Jesus died, but that He rose again. That He lives forever more and I want to be ready to go to heaven when I die.
Come into mu heart Lord Jesus and cleanse me from all my sins. Congratulations! If you have believed and have prayed this, He has already come into your heart!

Now, you need to be baptized to show a good conscience toward God (I Peter 3:21) and also to gain eternal life.
You need to find a good church in your neighbourhood to attend as soon as possible and develop a strong fellowship. *

* mlunpu Forum

Search:
topics replies

* mlunpu

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits